Gain More Viewership with our Broadcast Captioning Services
Accurate Broadcast Captioning Service for all TV Needs
- 40% Returns on your Investment
- Save 60% of Your Time
- Covering More than 100+ Networks
- Available Across 50 States
- NCRA Certified Captioners with Super Fast Fingers
- No Time Delay-Perfect Synchronization
- Desired Format Delivery based on the TV Station
- Covering More than 50 languages
- Verbatim and Transcript Delivery within 48 Hours
- Closed Captions on TV with FCC Compliant
Primarily focusing on Television broadcasts, the speech-to-text conversion happening in real-time during the broadcast aids millions of impaired viewers across the USA to keep themselves informed. Apart from the old analog solutions with the stenograph, the evolution of Broadcast Captions transformed its way into modern digital systems with current technology updates, proving that it’s one of the best accessibility services shaping up the world.
Consumer Electronics Association 608 standard, commonly called as Analog Captioning
- Position – Bottom (Standard)
- Font Colour – White
- Background – Black
- No Character indication
- No Punctuation
- No Special Character Support
- Encryption via Line 21
- Multi-Language Support: French, German, Italian, Dutch, English, Portuguese, Spanish
Consumer Electronics Association 708 standard, commonly called as Digital Captioning.
- Position – Following FCC guidelines, can appear anywhere on the screen without interrupting vital information.
- Font and Colors – Customizable Font and Colors
- Includes Punctuation, Character indication, and Filler Noises
- Special Character support in all languages
- Multi-language Support – Almost all languages
- Information can be encoded via MPEG-2 Stream
Get end-to-end Embedded Captions for your TV Commercials and News Captioning.
- Direct Broadcasting Support in Desired Formats.
- MPEG – 2, MXF & MOV Codec.
- CEA – 708 Digital broadcasting standard followed by the USA and Canada.
- No Character indication
- High Definition and 4K Rendering.
- Covering all specifications and guidelines followed in NTSC Advertising.
Distributions are made easier
- Controlled spots and video files to over 28,000 destinations.
- 100% Coverage on North America’s radio, linear TV, OTT & VOD broadcasters.
- The Pan Regional Cable Network and LatAm broadcasters throughout Central & South America. Cost-effective, Seamless connectivity to deliver any type of advertising, promotion & program.
Comparing the other captioning providers, we go the extra mile to fulfill your requirements. With others, you would have to burden yourself with 70% of the processes like integration, uploading and post-production.
You just do
Utilize the saved time to improve your business.
CaptioningStar provides complete 360-degree coverage of accessibility services. We also offer end-to-end Captioning and Documentation services for University events like Graduation Ceremonies, Seminars, and other events.
Excellent work all around. They met all of the City of Miramar’s needs in a timely manner. The captioning is perfect. Thanks to M Anderson and his team for all their hard work and for helping us with our content. The City of Miramar recommends them.
TV Show Host We have been using Captioning Star for the TV show “What’s Up Orange County” for the last year. It has been a pleasure working with Mike Anderson who is always following up to make sure our orders are completed on time. Highly recommend.
Producer Director CaptioningStar did a great job on over 15 hours of material to caption. Mike Anderson and his team are very customer service oriented and do what they say they will do. Their work is consistently accurate and turnaround is never delayed.