Types of Documents we Translate Include
- Technical Manuals
- Product Brouchers
- Research Papers
- Journal articles
- Medical Reports
- Annual Reports
- Product Prospectuses
- Legal Reports
- Court Judgments
- Patent Specifications
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decrees
- Clinical Trial Documentation
Our Prestigious Clientele
We have several standards for Quality Management Systems- Certified Translation
- We are ISO-certified document translators.
- We also certify the translations accompanied by a signed statement ensuring the translations are valid and accurate.
- Notarized translations require certifications from a legal authority. i.e., Visa documents, birth certificates, death certificates, etc.
- Our team is also a part of the American Translators Association.
- Other Certified translation of official documents is required for citizenship or naturalization applications by USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).
We offer services in the following languages but are not limited to these. You can avail of our services in either English to any foreign language or vice versa.
- Farsi / Persian
How to upload and receive your translated documents?
- We will provide you with our dropbox link.
- Access the link. Click ‘Upload’ to upload all your documents.
- After translation, receive an e-mail from us.
- Download your translated documents from the same dropbox link.
Other services offered by CaptioningStar
Live Captioning/ Live Transcription provides real-time subtitles for any of your live events or shows.
Translate from the video’s source language to the target language of your choice and add subtitles.
Host any type of event on any streaming platform or directly stream it on your social media pages.
Multilingual live language interpretations in over 100 languages for all your meetings and events.
ASL interpreting services are highly regulated. We are exceptional and employ certified interpreters.
Do you have a library of pre-recorded videos? Upload them. We offer several post-event services.
Make your live/ real-time captions appear on a separate window or device with StreamText.
Revoice the original soundtrack in any language of your preference to target new audiences.
Get your free, proofread, verbatim print materials 48 hours after your live or post-event videos.
We have been using CaptioningStar over the last few months on over thirty webinars and virtual meetings.The CaptioningStar team never fails to impress us with their professionalism, timely, high-quality and fairly- priced services.They have been highly accommodating, working with us to arrange captioning services for both last minute and lengthy events.We look forward to continuing to work with them on our future events as well!
I had a problem, and CaptioningStar helped me solve it. They were easy to deal with, explained everything in detail, and worked with us to make our deaf attendees have a rewarding event experience. Everything worked flawlessly on the day of our event, and the staff was extremely professional, calm, and courteous. I highly recommend working with CaptioningStar. You will be extremely satisfied and glad you did.
Amazing customer service and great closed captioning! They were very responsive and accessible from the moment we contacted them! Highly recommend!