Non-profit organizations play a crucial role in protecting human rights and advancing human progress.As part of human progress, captions and transcripts have extended to a larger scale and ensures accessibility to the webinar / video content to everyone. Afterall , misspelled and incorrect captions don’t look good to anyone and especially to reach the impeccable content to deaf /hard of hearing communities one must make sure to incorporate the right captions/subtitles.
At CaptioningStar we support NGOs captioning requirements where the area of interest includes emergency relief, international health education, women’s rights,children’s rights, economic development, environmental issues, disaster preparation, and more.
No boundaries on formats
Any format in, any format out approach of us allows you to share your files without worrying about formats and conversions.
|Popular caption file format
|The new W3C standard for captioning in HTML5.
|SubViewer file format.
|W3C standard for captioning, used widely in Flash players
|SAMI captions for Windows Media Player.
|RealText captions for RealPlayer.
|Spruce subtitle format for DVD Studio Pro.
|Captions for Sonic DVD Creator.
|The FCC safe harbor format for IP captioning. Similar to DFXP.
|Scenarist Closed Caption format.
|Subtitle format supported by Avid systems.
|Word-level timing and confidence data.
|Multilingual DFXP file generated via machine translation. Translation into multiple languages is available. Available to enterprise customers.
Captions made for you!
- You produce e-learning videos. Attractive captions and captioning styles are important since your audience need to capture each and every word you speak.
- We offer different captioning styles knowing your expectation like roll up, pop on and paint on. You can choose the style you need.
- We have an experienced captioning team who regularly work on e-learning videos so say bye bye to your worries about subject knowledge and terminologies.
- A team of Quality experts triple checks the captions produced and their objective is to bring about 100% accurate captions
- Our closed captions are timed and perfectly synchronized with the dialogue on screen.
Grab your offers
- Learning has no end! Anyhow, you will produce large volumes of course videos and you want to pay a reasonable price. We know you. You will surely feel happy about knowing our offers and it’s especially for you.
- We make your payment options simple. Pay us through either debit cards, credit cards or checks or PayPal.
Everyone at the company was extremely professional, they answered all my questions promptly, and the process was extremely easy. I also appreciated the quick turnaround time to receive my captions. The captions were formatted in an aesthetically pleasing way and the content was accurate.
I was very pleased with the speed and accuracy of CaptioningStar, Especially considered I had a movie full of a lot of slang, regional dialect, foreign accents, and unclear speech. Great service for a great price, I definitely recommend these guys!
I have been using CaptioningStar for the past year, for personal projects and medical file reviews through work. I have been impressed with their customer service, turn-around time, cost, and results. I would highly recommend CaptioningStar over other captioning services I have tried in the past.
Excellent work all around. They met all of the City of Miramar’s needs in a timely manner. The captioning is perfect. Thanks to Mike Anderson and his team for all their hard work and for helping us with our content. The City of Miramar recommends them.
We have been using Captioning Star for the TV show “What’s Up Orange County” for the last year. It has been a pleasure working with Mike Anderson who is always following up to make sure our orders are completed on time. Highly recommend.
CaptionStar did a great job on over 15 hours of material to caption. Mike Anderson and his team are very customer service oriented – and do what they say they will do. Their work is consistently accurate and turnaround is never delayed. Plus if you are technically inexperienced with the file formats you will need they will take the time to explain everything. Highly recommended.