Virtual Classroom Teaching in YouTube Live
The importance of E-learning in today’s world has garnered a lot of popularity and e-learning is slowly becoming an indispensable element of education today. Are you planning to host e-learning classes in YouTubelive? Enabling captions to your E-learning tutorials are really necessary to reach a wider set of students. At CaptioningStar we provide error-free captions to help the students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
As per American Disability Act (ADA) , passed in 1990 most higher education institutions must provide closed captions to support the deaf and hard of hearing community.The approach towards online education has evolved and most of the schools around the world follow the e-learning technique due to the recent situation.It also helps the students to learn on-demand and provides greater flexibility by learning at their convenient time. The closed captions or video transcripts on YouTube Live is a real boon to the d/Deaf or hard of hearing students. Closed captioning improves comprehension and retention of media content for all the students. Also adding closed captions improves learning for students who non-native English Speakers.
Pick your convenient date to attend a free 15 minutes YouTube Live Live captioning test session.
- You produce e-learning videos to us. 99% accurate captions will be produced by our captioners who are certified from NCRA.
- We offer different captioning styles knowing your expectations like roll up, pop on and paint on. You can choose the style you need.
- We have an experienced captioning team who regularly work on e-learning videos and our expert in many platforms like Blackboard , Canva , Adobe Captivate etc.
- A team of Quality experts triple checks the captions produced and their objective is to bring about 100% accurate captions
- We ensure to offer the closed captions that are timely and perfectly synchronized with the speech delivered by the instructor /moderator.
- We can also help in uploading your e-learning tutorials to platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo to increase the chance of reaching a larger audience.
At CaptioningStar we can enable subtitles in multiple languages, besides English. Your online courses become more accessible and reach a larger audience when subtitles are available in your student’s native language. We provide captions in various formats including .SRT , .WebVTT ,.SB,V.DFXP,.SMI , .QT ,.RT , .SLT ,.SUB , .SMPTE-TT ,.SCC ,AVID SS,JSON and MULTILINGUAL .DFXP
No setup is required and we do not charge for any setup.
We offer our services on an hourly basis as it is important to hire a captioner and we support at least 30 minutes of captioning an event /meeting /webinar.
Yes our CART/broadcast captioners are certified steno writers from NCRA.
Yes they are available. We have Spanish , English ,French ,Portuguese ,Japanese and Chinese Bilingual captioners.
It’s recommended to inform us between 2hours -48 hours prior to hiring our service. This helps in smooth transition between both the parties.
Yes we do. We even offer a 10-30% discount if your organization continuously conduct virtual Events.
Post event we support 25+ Languages .
Yes we do End to End services right from Live Captioning the Video and Post Live Captioning activities.
Yes we have worked with 50+ Virtual event organizers and helped them in both pre event services like Marketing, Free Webinar services and Post Event services.
Yes we are well versed with End to End services right from YouTube Live Training / Setup/Marketing and end to end services.
Yes we offer a free 15 minutes YouTube Live captioning test session.
Yes we provide Live Automated Captioning for YouTube Live