Closed Captioning Service in Zoom
Are you hosting your Webinars , Meetings , E-learning Videos , Cookery Lessons and Fitness Videos in Zoom ? Get the most of your Zoom Meetings with CaptioningStar’s Closed Captioning Service in Zoom. High Quality and Coherent Closed captions are produced by our Human professionals, catering to your needs and expectations.The major benefit of closed captions is their flexibility and they can be turned on or off by the user at any point of the Meeting /Webinar.
Flawless closed captioning service that every video needs!
Closed captioning is the textual description of the video displayed at the bottom of the screen and is just similar to the open captions except that closed captions can be turned off. Our Closed Captioning Services help in
Easy accessibility of videos to deaf and hard of hearing people,
Better search engine ranking and
Whether it is complying with FCC, CVAA, or ADA regulations, increasing viewership or improving view times, we get to the finishing line faster. We provide closed captioning service in English, Spanish, Latin, Germany, French and many more major international languages for both offline and online videos.
Clients who used our Zoom Live Captioning Service last week are:
Request for a Live Demo
Pick your convenient date to attend a free 15 minutes Zoom Live captioning test session.
Various Closed Captioning Formats we delivered are as follows!
Worried about format conversions?
Our any format in and any format out approach will help you get rid of nagging format conversion worries.
|.SRT||Popular caption file format|
|.WebVTT||The new W3C standard for captioning in HTML5.|
|.SBV||SubViewer file format.|
|.DFXP||W3C standard for captioning, used widely in Flash players|
|.SMI||SAMI captions for Windows Media Player.|
|.RT||RealText captions for RealPlayer.|
|.SLT||Spruce subtitle format for DVD Studio Pro.|
|.SUB||Captions for Sonic DVD Creator.|
|.SMPTE-TT||The FCC safe harbor format for IP captioning. Similar to DFXP.|
|.SCC||Scenarist Closed Caption format.|
|AVID SS||Subtitle format supported by Avid systems.|
|JSON||Word-level timing and confidence data.|
|MULTILUNGUAL .DFXP||Multilingual DFXP file generated via machine translation. Translation into multiple languages is available. Available to enterprise customers.|
Our closed-captioning experts
- Our caption writers have deep industry knowledge and guarantee more than 99% accuracy in captions and are perfectly placed in your video. Our experienced captioners can make your videos more accessible without a hitch for your live videos too.
- We provide remote and onsite Live captioning service with our professional real-time captioners and quality analysts.
- What kind of captions do you require? Make your captions more interesting using our pop-up, roll-on and paint on closed-captioning styles.
- We provide flexible turnaround times that are tailored to your workflow. Get our accurate closed captioning services within 12 hrs, 24 hrs, and 48 hrs.
Our closed captioning pricing
- We understand your needs and offer you high-quality closed captioning services at a very reasonable price together with a free trial to get to know more about our captioning services. Make your payments either through credit card, debit card, check or PayPal and it’s all that simple.
- Know more about our pricing details in our closed captioning pricing structure.
Few tips to make your captions ADA compliant in a snap
- Enter just 32 characters or less in a line. Adding more characters per line may increase the difficulty of the viewer’s to read.
- Ensure only one to three lines of text appear on the screen for about 3-6 seconds which is then replaced by the next caption.
- Verify that captions are available till the end of the video, even at places where no speakers are available.
- Add time codes to synchronize with the audio.
- Use both upper and lower case letters.
- Make your captions accessible to whoever needs them.
- Display your captions for a duration that is enough to be read.
- Identify speakers in your captions when more than one person is on screen or when the speaker is not seen on the screen.
- Make sure that the captions are spelled correctly, inclusive of proper punctuation and grammar.
- Caption all the words, despite the language or dialect.
- Include music, sound effects or other descriptions within brackets like [music] or [laughter]
On Windows, a red ADA icon appears below your caption editor, if the caption style you chose for is not ADA compliant.
To comply with ADA, click the ADA dropdown and select Make Compliant.
Pay us through hassle-free payment methods. We accept credit cards, debit cards, checks, and PayPal. Know more about our pricing details on our pricing page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any setup is required ?
No setup is required and we do not charge for any setup.
Do you charge on the basis of Hourly / Minutes ?
We offer our services on an hourly basis as it is important to hire a captioner and we support at least 30 minutes of captioning an event /meeting /webinar.
Are your captioners certified?
Yes our CART/broadcast captioners are certified steno writers from NCRA.
Do you have Bilingual captioners?
Yes they are available. We have Spanish , English ,French ,Portuguese ,Japanese and Chinese Bilingual captioners.
When to inform you before hiring your service?
It’s recommended to inform us between 2hours -48 hours prior to hiring our service. This helps in smooth transition between both the parties.
Will you offer a Continuous Service discount?
Yes we do. We even offer a 10-30% discount if your organization continuously conduct virtual Events.
What are the languages we support?
Post event we support 25+ Languages .
Do you offer a Free Trial before going for your services?
Yes we offer a free 15 minutes Zoom live captioning test session.
Will you provide Post Event services?
Yes we do End to End services right from Live Captioning the Video and Post Live Captioning activities.
Are you an expert in Zoom Event planning setup ideas?
Yes we have worked with 50+ Virtual event organizers and helped them in both pre event services like Marketing, Free Webinar services and Post Event services.
Are you aware of Zoom End to End services?
Yes we are well versed with Zoom End to End services right from Zoom Training offer / Setup/Marketing and end to end services.
Do you support Live Automated Zoom Captioning?
Yes we provide Live Automated Captioning for Zoom.